In this article, I’ll list some websites like SEMrush and possible alternatives you can buy or use for free. SEMrush is an excellent tool for SEO and SERP analysis to scale your content online. However, many users would like to switch to its alternatives due to a love/hate relationship.
Online Marketers and businesspeople adore Semrush’s unrivaled features. They are renowned for their analytics reports, backlink reports, and keyword research tools.
With its plethora of features, SEMrush comes with a heavy price tag which may not be suitable for everyone. This is one of the factors contributing to the rise in popularity of SEMrush substitutes. While not exactly free, the majority of Semrush substitutes have affordable prices for startups.
Top 10 Best Websites Like SEMrush: Paid & Free
If you search the market for SEMrush alternatives, you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices. While some of these websites like SEMrush include money-back guarantees, others have free trials that last a full month.
Let’s have a look at some of the SEMrush alternatives:
1. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is an excellent SEMrush alternative and has a very competitive price. With 350,000+ users to date and an SEO software toolkit that is very comparable to the market’s top tools, SE Ranking is one of the best SEO tools challengers with a fast-increasing user base.
- SE Ranking is cloud-based, which means there is no need to download the software on your desktop – just like SEMrush.
- The other decent feature of this platform is its in-depth keyword research tool.
- Additionally, SE Ranking offers top-notch custom reporting that will make it simpler for you to comprehend all of the important SEO data.
- Keyword Suggestion Tool is an excellent provided by SE Ranking.
The starting monthly price for SE Ranking is only $39, making it a far less expensive option than SEMrush, Ahrefs, and other “major” SEO tools. You can also get a 14-day free trial.
Also Read : Chegg Plagiarism Checker
Next up on my list of the best websites like SEMrush, I present you with Advanced Web Ranking. This tool, which is independent of hardware, provides exceptional functionality at a reasonable cost.
Any device, browser, or operating system can be used to access AWR without any issues. Advanced Web Ranking is among the best SEO website examples.
- Advanced Web Ranking allows you to obtain current ranking information for all search engines and cover all SERP characteristics.
- Using templates as a base, the platform creates unique SEO reports.
- White-label reports are provided by the platform on-demand, daily, or weekly.
The starting package of Advanced Web Ranking is priced at $44 per month.
SEO Powersuite is an amazing SEMrush alternative as it has been around in the market for about 12 years. Since then, SEO Powersuite has created a wide range of helpful SEO tools that you can use from a single dashboard.
The advanced analytical tools provided by SEO Powersuite are great for figuring out what your competitors are doing well. You can also spy on your competitor’s keywords using this platform.
Unlike SEMrush, SEO Powersuite is not cloud-based, which means you will have to download the client on your desktop. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- In-depth Keyword Research tools.
- It has a broken link checker that allows you to check for any broken links on your website.
- To improve your white hat SEO campaign, use a variety of on-page and off-page SEO techniques provided by SEO Powersuite.
A Solo Plan costs $35 per month, and a Corporate Plan costs $299 per month. All of their plans include three months off if you pay annually.
Next up on the list of the best websites like SEMrush, I have SpyFu for you. SpyFu is a very powerful SEMrush alternative for several reasons.
SpyFu focuses on monitoring the websites of your competitors. While SEMrush provides comparable information, SpyFu’s competition insights are more thorough and varied.
SpyFu also has a comprehensive keyword analysis tool. 80 million domains and 5 billion results are tracked by SpyFu.
- SpyFu offers comprehensive Keyword research comparable to the SEMrush keyword tool.
- Using SpyFu, you can get a detailed analysis of the traffic sources, top-performing keywords, Google Ads expenditures, and backlinks of your competitors.
- Almost all of the things you perform with SpyFu will be compared to what your competitors are doing.
- SpyFu is easy to use thanks to its simple and interactive dashboard.
The cheapest monthly package costs $39. The most expensive team monthly subscription costs $299, while a professional package costs $78.
Serpstat is the next SEMrush alternative on this list. They offer detailed keyword research, referring domain tracking and analysis, website audits, backlink analysis, and ad campaign performance, just like the other SEMrush alternatives on this list.
- Top-performing keywords for your pages and advertisements are found using their keyword search feature.
- They provide free worldwide SEO statistics, keyword variations, search suggestions, and analysis of keyword trends.
- Serpstat is simple to use and understand, so even beginners may quickly get up to speed and begin reaping the rewards.
- Serpstat offers databases of relevant keywords and ideas for content development.
The Serpstat API starts at $69/per month.
Next up on the list of the best websites like SEMrush, I have Google Keyword Planner for you. Google Keyword Planner is an excellent free SEO consulting tool that provides a decent keyword research feature.
Google Keyword Planner is less capable than SEMrush keyword research despite being more affordable. Their curated stats may be confusing for your SEO team because they provide broad ranges rather than precise data.
However, this tool is completely free of cost and simple to use. So if you are an owner of a startup, Google Keyword Planner might be the best SEMrush alternative for you.
- As the name suggests, Google Keyword Planner offers a comprehensive keyword analysis.
- You can get old information about keywords like average monthly searches and competitor analysis.
- Google Keyword Planner offers suggestions for keyword-focused SEO campaign ideas.
- Additionally, you may refine your search results using sophisticated sorting tools like clicks, impressions, average CPC, and CTR.
Google Keyword Planner is completely free-of-cost and has no hidden charges.
7. Moz Pro
Moz Pro is a fantastic website like SEMrush. While there are some evident distinctions between Moz Pro and SEMrush, they are also rather similar.
This tool is rather popular among online marketers. Your first exposure to Moz may have been through their authoritative blog on digital marketing.
Packed with a plethora of search engine optimization features, Moz Pro is an excellent SEMrush alternative.
- A strong all-around SEO software, Moz Pro combines the best aspects of content marketing, competitive analysis, and keyword research.
- Moz Pro leverages the combination of features like On-Page Grader, Page Authority, and Domain Authority to assist you to identify areas you need to work on to rank higher than your competitors on Google.
- Moz is a practical and user-friendly solution thanks to its simple layout and easy navigation.
- You will also get discounts on Moz Pro seminars if you subscribe to Moz Pro.
The basic package of Moz Pro starts at $99/month, with various options going up to $599/month for premium services. Many of Moz Pro’s features are available for free with restrictions.
Moz also offers free trial SEO services. You get a 30-day trial time to try it out and see if it is the ideal SEO tool for your needs.
Next up on the list of the top 10 websites like SEMrush, we have Ahrefs. Ahref is an excellent SEMrush alternative with all-in-one SEO tools.
It is a fantastic tool for marketers looking to improve their SEM and SEO strategies in order to drive more traffic, expand their clientele, and grow their company.
Moz Pro and Ahrefs are frequently grouped together. It’s commonly believed that Ahrefs and Moz Pro function similarly, however, this isn’t truly the case.
- Excellent site-specific and global crawling capabilities, as well as powerful tools like keyword management and competition analysis, are all strengths of Ahrefs.
- Ahrefs’ “Explorer” keyword research tool contains a database of 3 billion keywords together with information on search volumes, traffic, and CPC.
- Using Ahrefs, you can perform in-depth on-page SEO and backlinking analysis on both your own website and a competitor’s website.
- The keywords for which your competitors rank higher than you are highlighted by their Content Gap feature of Ahrefs.
- Aside from its remarkable features, Ahrefs is proud of its helpful marketing training and professional SEO community on Facebook.
Plans gradually rise in price based on the number of users and projects, with a full-featured agency plan costing $999/month. Simple plans for one person start at $99/month. Annual plans include discounts and the first two months are for free.
Next up on the list of the best websites like SEMrush, I have to mention KWFinder.
The platform contains a collection of SEO tools designed specifically for the purpose of locating keywords with high search volumes and low keyword difficulty scores.
This makes it easier for SEO experts to choose the right keyword to gain more traffic.
- As the name suggests, KWFinder has a comprehensive keyword research feature.
- You can search for keywords using this keyword tool by region and domain.
- SERP reports are available for more than 50K locations.
- Even the terms that your rivals are using in their domain or URL can be found using the KWFinder keyword research tool.
KWFinder’s Mangools Basic plan, which permits 100 keyword searches every day, is only $29.90 per month.
You can purchase their Mangools Agency plan (for 1200 searches) for $79.90 per month or their Mangools Premium plan (for 500 searches) for $39.90 per month.
10. Cora SEO
Last but not least on the list of websites like SEMrush, I present you with Cora SEO.
Cora does not cast as wide a net as some of its competitors. Instead, in order to get findings, it uses empirical data.
Contrary to SEMrush, Cora SEO is not a cloud-based SEO tool. This implies that in order to run the software, you must download the whole package to your computer.
Cora SEO is a bit of a complicated search engine optimization tool.
You might like this tool if you’re an experienced SEO who loves to go into every detail of data and is looking for scientifically supported information.
- The top 100 results for your keywords are measured by the software together with more than 520 SEO ranking criteria.
- An Excel report will be generated after the analytics are finished.
- A web page that is already optimized for a particular term is created using Page Tool. This will help you get started on creating content.
The monthly cost of $250 for the entry-level Cora SEO package. It is a bit overpriced for what it offers, in my opinion.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What Are The Best SEMrush Alternatives?
- SE Ranking
- Advanced Web Ranking
- SEO Powersuite
- Google Keyword Planner
- Moz Pro
- Cora SEO
Are Hostgator SEO Tools Worth it?
The SEO tools from HostGator Addon were developed to make SEO easier for website owners; it includes a number of SEO tools and a potent dashboard with suggestions.
For novice website owners who are unsure of how SEO works, it simplifies things. So to answer whether Hostgator SEO Tools are worth it? Yes, it is recommended for beginners, however, for experts, there are other alternatives to it.
Which Tool is The Best For Keyword Research?
To locate and contrast keywords, keyword research tools like Semrush and Ahrefs are employed. They can also be used to access old keyword historical information, such as the typical monthly searches.
These tools are excellent for both competitor research and keyword comparison.
Ahrefs vs Semrush: Which is Better?
When it comes to deep data analytics, Ahrefs and Semrush are competing against one another. Price is one aspect where Ahrefs performs better than Semrush. Ahrefs’ annual subscription is $179, which is less than Semrush’s.
Additionally, Ahrefs offer two months of complimentary use with each yearly subscription. A further advantage Ahrefs has over Semrush is the frequency of its product updates.
Audits of your website, links, and SEO can completely transform your company. They assist you in determining why your pages perform poorly or lack authority in the field.
SEO tools help users achieve just that. They can be used by anybody, from independent SEO consultants to SEO and search engine marketing firms, to increase their online presence, draw organic visitors (search volume), and establish influence in their field.
SEMrush is a fantastic SEO tool that can be used to our advantage in a specific niche. I discussed alternatives and websites like SEMrush in this article to give you many options to choose from.
Make a shortlist of a few tools, then sign up for their free trials. Following the trials, you can spend your money on the SEO products that best meet your needs and SEO plan.